Before you buy a new transmitter or receiver, let the SR3117 breathe new life into your existing setup.
The SR3117 has the power and quality of a condenser microphone with the safety and familiarity of a dynamic. Its transcendent clarity is easy to mix right out of the box without any special corrective actions. And its exceptional pattern control across all frequencies offers maximum feedback rejection. From a technical perspective, the SR3117 is exceptionally good. But when you factor in the price tag nothing else comes close. The overall sonic performance does not come at the expense of usability. It's built and designed for all situations and for performers of every level. Whether this is your first microphone or your last, it is incredibly forgiving and safe to use. Use it with confidence on stage, during worship, recording and everywhere in between.
The same enhanced features that make SR3117 the right choice for the biggest live venues also deliver in the smaller ones. The exceptional pattern control that’s focused on eliminating feedback for live use also works wonders to control room noise when recording in rooms that haven’t been perfectly treated.
Because of the fast and clean frequency response, the SR3117 will not add any mud to the low frequencies or harshness to the highs. It is voiced with rich, clear lows, smooth vibrant mids and open airy highs ensuring that you will not limit or accentuate your voice in any abnormal ways.
The SR3117 can be used on a wide variety of handheld transmitters that support interchangeable microphone capsules. The capsule simply screws on to the transmitter's base and you're ready to go.
Shure: ULX-D, QLX-D, Axient*
Audio-Technica: 3000 Series, 5000 Series, 6000 Series
Lectrosonics: HH, HHa
Line 6: V75, V55
*with Shure Axient AD2 and ADX2 handheld transmitters, the SR3117 may take a little over 3 seconds to warm up, starting from the moment the transmitter is switched on. We recommend keeping the channel muted during this short warmup period to prevent distortion and/or noise being heard.
• Works for any singer or instrument
• Designed for live stage performances but works equally well for televised productions, houses of worship, and home recordings
• Sounds natural and true on any voice
• Tight pattern control across all frequencies offers maximum feedback rejection
• Voiced with rich, clear lows, smooth vibrant mids and open airy highs
• The high SPL prevents clipping from even the most powerful vocalists
• Consistent pattern control enables more directionality and usability, ensuring that you keep a good tone and volume level, even when vocalists pull away
• Enhanced wind, plosive, and sibilance protection
• Minimal handling noise
• Designed for very high gain before feedback
• Tight supercardioid polar pattern
• Excellent off-axis rejection
• Balanced, vibrant, and natural sound right out of the box
• Frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Sensitivity (1KHZ) 6.3 mV/Pa (-44 dBV/Pa)